Members‎ > ‎


Capt David A. Erwin

1. Don’t forget to turn in a CAPF 73, regarding vehicle usage, by the 5th day of each new month.

2. Anyone who holds an out-of-state license needs to make a copy and send it to me at Wing HQ.

3. If you need a new CAP driver’s license, you will need to send in a new WVF 75.

4. If you reside out-of-state you will need to submit a copy of your driving record with your request for a CAP license.

5. Safe driving everyone

SelectionFile type iconFile nameDescriptionSizeRevisionTimeUser
View Download
Vehicle report  114k v. 1 Jul 31, 2015, 9:56 PM Logan Wheatcraft
View Download
Corporate Owned Vehicle Overview  2081k v. 1 Dec 11, 2017, 7:36 AM Lt Col Richard L. Judy II, CAP