|  Wing News |  Wing Calendar |  Contact Us  Home page

Maj Dallas E. Swepston

1. Donít forget to turn in a CAPF 73 by the first Thursday of each month on vehicle usage.

2. Anyone who holds an out-of-state license needs to make a copy and send it to me at Wing HQ.

3. If you need a new CAP driverís license, you will need to send in a new WVF 75.

4. If you reside out-of-state you will need to submit a copy of your driving record with your request for a CAP license.

5. Safe driving everyone

Return to Main Page